Do you know the best hair vitamins may not be from the shelf of a drug store, they can be at your home? That’s right. Your home kitchen usually has the best ingredients to take care of your hair – eggs, lemon juice and olive oil.
Expensive shampoo and luxurious brand of conditioners might have chemicals added. However, a raw egg is a 100% natural conditioner that turns weak, dull hair into healthy locks.
Natural hair care doesn’t need to be expensive. There are two basic recipes you can use:
If your hair is oily or has dandruff:
- Mix a raw egg with lemon juice, beat well and apply to hair and remain for 20 minutes and then rinse off.
If your hair is dry or normal:
- Mix a raw egg with a few drops of olive oil and apply to hair, leave it for 20 minutes and wash your hair with shampoo.
Benefits of eggs on hair are usually seen from the very first tries. However, to keep a long lasting effect of beautiful shiny soft hair, better to do it for a month and then repeat the process as often as you wish.
Eggs and Hair
- Egg yolks are naturally rich in vitamin A, D, E and several vitamins of B-group. All of them are good for hair.
- The fatty acids in egg yolk can make hair shiny and manageable.
- Fatty acids were proven to fight dandruff, hair loss, psoriasis and flaky scalp, because they improve the skin structure.
Warning: do not use eggs and the mixtures if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Additional reading: Eggs Take Care of Your Hair
More Benefits of Eggs
- An excellent source of choline, an essential nutrient which plays a role in brain development and memory. One egg yolk provides nearly half the recommended amount of choline per day.
- A source of the carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin) - which may reduce the risk of cataracts and age related macular degeneration.
Hair Regrowth: Egg and Hair Vitamins